- Al Khaleej Article - June 18th 2010 (450kb).
- Malayala Manorama Article - June 18th 2010, (650kb).
- Gulf Today Article - June 18th 2010, (1550kb).
- Khaleej Times Article - June 18th 2010, (450kb).
- Al Bayan Article - June 18th 2010, (355kb).
- Gulf Madhyamam Daily Article - June 21st 2010, (409kb).
- Gulf News Article - June 21st 2010, (383kb).
- Al Wahda Article - June 21st 2010, (279kb).
- Al Sada Article - July 4th 2010, (970kb).
- Kul Al Usra Article - July 13th 2010, (980kb).
Original Exhibition Details:
'Dunya - Glimpses of Muslim Life in Europe'
Place: Sharjah Museum of Islamic Civilization, United Arab Emirates
Period: June 18th to August 14th 2010
The focus of this exhibition is the diversity of Islam in Europe and it illustrates ways, challenges and development opportunities to be Muslim in a European context. The exhibition also includes the competition entries of the most beautiful minaret in Europe which ran in April 2010 in Strasbourg, France.